All professionals at Denise Wolken MD Pediatrics maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Denise Wolken, M.D., FAAP
- Received Medical Degree from SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse – 1989
- Completed Pediatric Residency at SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse – 1992
- 25 years experience as a primary care pediatrician in the Syracuse area.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics(FAAP)
- Member of the Onondaga County Pediatric Society
- Special Interest in pediatric dermatology